Government Assistance Down Payment Programs
Get Up to $8,500 down payment assistance Purchase with a minimum of $1,000 down HOME HELP Program. Find out how to get into your new home for $1,000 down when can earn up to $84,000 a year.Click Here to See if You Qualify!
What do our programs have to offer first-time homebuyers?
- Mortgage loans to purchase a home through local lenders for qualified low and moderate income first-time homebuyers in Minnesota
- 30-year loans with affordable, low, fixed interest rates for the life of the loan
- Interest-free loans to help with down payment and closing costs for eligible borrowers
You may be eligible for a Minnesota Housing mortgage if you:
- Are a first-time homebuyer, meaning you have not owned a home in the past three years,
- Have federal income tax return copies for the last three years,
- Have acceptable credit,
- Have an income at or below prescribed Minnesota Housing income limits
- For basic first-time homebuyer program for a family of one to four, income limits are as follows:
11-County Twin Cities Metro Area - $84,000 Rochester MSA - $77,600 Balance of State - $73,100
- Buy a qualifying home within prescribed purchase price limits as follows:
11-County Twin Cities Metro Area - $298,125 Balance of State - $237,031
Not a first time Home buyer??
To get more information on DownPayment Assistance please feel free to contact Swift Realty.